Try it, you'll like it! Try the food hub for FREE with a membership promotion code. Click JOIN at the top of this page and set up your account, then add the code in the box. Use the membership code ONE_WEEK_FREE_2021. read more...
Try the food hub for FREE with the code ONE_WEEK_FREE_2021
The History of Kelrae Farm
KelRae Farm has been growing and selling produce since 2001. Before KelRae Farm was established, the farm was known as Hazelwood Farm owned by Henry M “Buck” Hazelwood, Randy’s great uncle. Hazelwood Farm sold fresh locally grown produce all over the Williamsburg area for decades. Randy inherited the farm where he grew up working. Randy and Michelle established KelRae Farm in the spring of 2001 and it is named after their two oldest daughters, Kelsey and Rachel-now there are four daughters, with Gracie and Jessie. What began as a part time adventure has now turned into a full time farming career, with a year around, on site, indoor Farm Market Store, a popular CSA, and and online farmers market-the KelRae Farm Food Hub. Thank you for supporting our community's family farm! read more...
Shop the KelRae Farm Food Hub & the KelRae Farm Market Store
The KELRAE FARM MARKET STORE is OPEN YEAR AROUND. Hours for the summer & fall are Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9-6 PLUS Saturdays from 9-1. Shop our INDOOR farmers market and try some of the other Partner Producers items we are featuring in the Farm Market Store! It is renovated & expanded and you will love it for fresh, local items 3 days a week!
The KELRAE FARM FOOD HUB is here to stay! We are a year around online farmers market. This is a long term investment by KelRae Farm to offer the KelRae Farm Food Hub and the access to many Partner Producers by convenient, safe online shopping. Thank you for your support of small, local businesses and family farms!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about our Partner Producers! read more...
Why Join a Food Hub?
* You have access to a variety of fresh, truly local products.
* You are offered first choice on new, limited season items (think blueberries!)
* New farms, producers, and products are added all the time.
* Shop from the comfort & safety of your home, on your schedule.
* Your order is compiled and ready for you to pick up at your convenience.
* Enjoy a drive to a local, real working family farm to pickup your order.
* Hassle-free shopping with no parking or weather challenges!
* Drive through style delivery to your car is available.
* An annual membership works out to just $1.44 per week.
* Sale and promotional alerts are emailed to you.
* A professional Delivery Service is available.
* You are a member of your community's local food system and you are supporting small farms and small businesses.
Click on JOIN above and start your local food hub experience!
Use the Membership Promotion Code ONE_WEEK_FREE_2021 to try the KelRae Farm Food Hub! read more...
Very local. Very fresh. Local food for local people. We started the food hub to help small farms and businesses in the Williamsburg, Virginia area.
The KelRae Farm Food Hub is a unique model in that pickups are at the farm, rather than making deliveries to many sites in the community. The hub complements existing farmers market, CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and on-farm market retail operations. You come to us, taking a drive through valuable remaining rural lands and seeing a real working farm in operation, understanding exactly where food comes from. KelRae Farm has been a family farm for generations and Randy & Michelle Gulden invite you to experience it.
Our Partner Producers are similar hard working, small scale operations and the hub helps them reach the retail market. We are honored to have your support. Thank you for joining your local food system. read more...